Monday, December 10, 2018

reminder, next Monday will be the day that Peter Jackson’s colorized, and vocalized, WW1 film "They Shall Not Grow Old" is coming to theaters


and don't rely on "Fathom Events.com" to accurately show you what theaters it's going to be in, as I've just seen for myself that only the theaters working WITH fathom get on that list. They may not be the theaters you prefer, the ones with screens that don't have repairs, the theaters that are closer to you, or with the better seats


https://www.facebook.com/ww1incolour/photos/a.450835521726972/1575820429228470/?type=3&permPage=1

4 comments:

  1. I found listings in my state for this movie at AMC Theaters. Unfortunately, the closest location is over 2 hours away.

    However, I discovered it is available to watch at the solarmovie site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 15 year old son said he wanted to see this and took the initiative to find out where it is playing in our area. He's learning about this time period in his history class now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought tickets the other day for my daughter and myself. It is not in the best theater but a good one. When I bought the tickets, the site told me the showing I wanted was almost sold out. There is a lot of interest in this movie. I will end up owning it when it comes for sale. Having seen a couple of YouTube videos about the making of it, I would be equally interested in that as well.

    ReplyDelete