Monday, September 10, 2018

9-11. We haven't forgotten the Alamo, nor the Arizona... and we sure haven't forgotten NYC on 9-11, or flight 77, or flight 93




http://forums.pelicanparts.com/off-topic-discussions/312590-wwll-nose-art.html




It wasn't just the World Trade Center twin towers either, there was also United Airlines Flight 93, it was initially flown toward Washington, D.C., but wasn't going to be a human guided missle into some other target like the nations capital. That crew went into a nose dive into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

American Airlines Flight 77, was crashed into the Pentagon.

Lets not forget them. A total of 2,996 innocent people were killed on the planes, in the buildings, and among them were fire fighters, police, and others, over 6,000 other people were injured.

Saddam didn't have weapons of mass destruction, and nothing to do with 9-11. Sadly, the people elected to lead the USA at the time had some issue... and instead of the truth, led us into a dozen years of killing people in some unrelated foreign countries, causing over 4,523 American military to die, 10s of thousands to be wounded, and a hell of a lot of families a lot of grief.

Not to be forgotten, this action also resulted in 10s of thousands of dead citizens in the countries of Iraq, Afghanistan, and probably several others. The news doesn't keep track of their numbers, they never bought newspapers, subscribed to news magazines, or were Neilson ratings families.

Lets not forget them either. They didn't have a damn thing to do with 9-11, but they paid the price of ignorant politicians out to make fortunes for campaign contributors, and reboot the war machine industrial complex.

2 years after 19 religious fanatics hijacked 4 airliners (15 Saudi Arabians, 2 from the UAE, 2 from Egypt, and 1 from Lebanon were working for Osama Bin Laden) flying out of Boston, Wash DC, and NYC, some really bad decisions were made. A lot of people have suffered and died as a result. And there have been a lot of unintended results



9-11 isn't about the buildings... it's about the zealots of a religion taking an astounding plan of action, and creating a national hysteria to kill enemies, and I think it's important to remember the reason, the price that was paid by innocent people on planes and in office buildings, and the military that were ordered to retaliate without the right intelligence.... and the price they had to pay. And the people that have died for more than a decade since. Because of religious zealots, bad information, and leaders who are careless with the lives of the people they command.

Also, because the NSA, CIA, and FBI botched all the intel before Sept 2011, didn't investigate terrorists in the USA, had internal conflicts with other spy agencies, and bureaucracy ran amuck.

"We've got to tell the Bureau about this. These guys clearly are bad. One of them, at least, has a multiple-entry visa to the U.S. We've got to tell the FBI." And then [the CIA officer Tom Wilshire] said to me, 'No, it's not the FBI's case, not the FBI's jurisdiction.' "
Mark Rossini, "The Spy Factory"

Doug Miller, an FBI agent working inside the CIA team, tried to send a message to the FBI to alert the FBI, so they could put a terrorist on a watch list. His CIA boss, Tom Wilshire, deputy station chief, denied permission. 


It's shit like that and the president telling Americans that some other country had weapons of mass destruction... bullshit like that resulted from the bullshit that caused it. Garbage in equals garbage out. IF you ever learn of someone who's a moron, don't vote them into office. If you ever find another Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, etc, vote them into office. With moron millionaires, many of whom are going to sexually assault someone (just check the stats to see how bad politicians are) running for political office because their millionaire friends want to get laws changed so they can become billionaires instead, the system in place is doomed to fail the country.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

6 comments:

  1. dont forget the people that did this were Muslum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan? You wide awake and alert right now while you're reading this? Ok, 2 things. NO ONE forgot their religion. Everyone forgot the dead were innocent, how many, why, and that it was a result of 19 religious fanatics hijacking 4 airliners (15 Saudi Arabians, 2 from the UAE, 2 from Egypt, and 1 from Lebanon were working for Osama Bin Laden) and I seriously do NOT need to be reminded of a god damn thing... I'm eyes wide open head on a fucking swivel.
      I focused MY article the way I wanted to, to remind everyone of what I think has been forgotten in the haste to mourn the trade center towers. THE PEOPLE in them, the ones that burned alive, the ones that fucking jumped 100 fucking stories to die in a damn splat that broke pavement. The frenzy to hate on muslims was the reason I focused on the office workers, the firemen, police, secretaries, flight attendants, pilots, and tourists flying out of Boston, New York, and Wash Dc to go on vacation, or back home from a vacation... those INNOCENT victims.
      THAT was something I put on MY site about cars.
      NOT that every one of the hijackers was muslim, but that they were FUCKING ZEALOTS. FANATICS. THAT is the problem, not the once a year observers, or the people born into a country founded by religion.
      Americans are born into a country of religion. Some of us didn't drink the kool aid, and deplore the bullshit the rises from religion, the racism, the sexism, the isolationists, the constant war. There is no religion of peace.
      And for shit sake, spell Muslim correctly to give the impression of a high school education at a minimum... or don't critique me when I'm on an emotional post.
      This wasn't a post about a fast car, or a sweet set of rims. This post was about a international catastrophe that set in motion the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent people.
      THAT is the focus of what I wanted this piece to be about, not what fucking wet dream some religious dopehead had when writing down his manifest for subjugating everyone he'd ever meet for his personal power trip based on a magic man with super powers who vows to arrive vaguely in the future to make sure the people leading a religion wrest complete power over countries, nations, or continents so they can get laid, get paid, and never go hungry again.
      Fucking religions, they are all batshit crazy.

      Delete
    2. Tell me, what did you do on your website for 9-11 to speak up about the way you feel about everyone that was killed by muslims hijacking airplanes? Send me a link to your website, not a facebook page. A website.

      Delete
    3. or maybe you feel I've lost it with my reply to your comment, and went ballistic on you? In that case, lets examine the situation for a moment. I'm the blogger, you're the reader. You don't have to read what I do, or comment. I actually have to read what you say, in order to moderate the comments section to weed out the spammers, and pass the comments onto the blog for anyone to read them. If you feel I'm out of line with my reply to you? Then we can go back to resuming our roles as blogger and reader, and you can refrain from telling me how to blog, and I'll not tell you how I blog, research, learn, arrange, and edit any article over a couple parpagrahs, or how you can go about increasing your reading comprehension.
      So, the thing is that you decided to tell me what to do. You told me "don't" more completely, "don't forget" and since I don't find that being told what to do suits my mood, on my website, on a post that I carefully crafted and worded and edited so that it was specifically just the way I wanted it... I don't get told what to do by people anymore. I'm not a kid, a service contractor, nor am I a a servant, prisoner, or in any kind of lifestyle role of listening to, or being told, what to do.
      That's just not my thing. And maybe you aren't either, and I can respect that so long as you don't tell me what to do, or how to blog, or what I ought to focus on in my articles.
      It's not respectful of me. That's the way I see it, and until I learn otherwise, that's the way it's going to be.
      I'm going to be over here doing my thing, and not being told what to do.
      You're welcome to do or say as you please until that line is crossed where you push my buttons.
      This entire blog is fundamentally based on respect, my respect for what other people have done, do, make, or create.
      My article on 9-11 is the respect I have for the people who died.
      I fucking will not have anyone cross the fucking line on this post without my pointing out that they fucked up, how, and what they need to get clear.

      Delete
  2. Predictable comment Jesse, don't let the bigots get under your skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not that he is hyper over muslims... fine. I'm not a fan myself. It's that he stuck his nose into how I decided to frame the article and focus on the thousands who died. It's about respect.

      Delete