Saturday, September 15, 2018

here's a first, someone emailed me to be a sponsor of them in a Italian historic car championship. It's 10 races in Italy from April to Oct next year.

Good afternoon,

I would like to know if you might be interested in sponsoring my team for the Italian historic car championship. It is composed by 10 races in the whole of Italy, it will start in April 2019 and it will finish in October 2019.

Participating just for passion but with the aim of achieving the best results, we are searching a sponsorship just to cover some costs of the competition so the fee requested is affordable.

If you are interested I will give you more details.

Best regards

I haven't heard a word back after I replied that I'm not just broke but in credit card debt, and could only offer him free publicity, and to get the word out on the blog so maybe someone willing to sponsor him might see it. 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good idea to me Jesse. In fact, that's a great idea. Hope he replies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I don't think they are nice people who are going to reply. I suspect the worst, that they were just some users. As soon as they got the bad news.... that I'm not made of money, and need a tax shelter like them (if that is even a thing) they split for good.

      Delete