Friday, March 10, 2023

look at this magazine cover art... WOW


I've never came across Otto Brennemann's art or illustrations before

I was looking for info on the flying catamaran airplane that Air Via Transport Company of New York had Lewis A Yancey piloting, that I posted last week... https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2023/03/cool-design-similar-to-that-1929-italia.html

When I came across this amazing magazine cover art on Google Books! YAY! I hope you enjoy reading magazines, and love that these are digital, free, incredibly interesting, and lit by your computer/tablet/laptop monitor for optima viewing!

And it's FULL of cool stuff, like these patents! Here's one from Brunelli!! I was just posting (or adding to old posts) about the Burnelli aircraft! 



Since I was looking up Yancey's aircraft, this advertisement led me to this magazine on Google Books.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment