Saturday, December 10, 2022

so, COEs are now part of maternity photos, and it's not a prank to see if we are gullible, these are legit.


In a 2019 interview with Brazilian website Universo Online, the woman pictured, Diana Rodrigues of Mato Grosso, Brazil, explained how the truck represented the financial hardships her parents endured in order to raise a family. 

“My parents’ honeymoon took place on the road, in a truck. Not only because of the profession, but also because of the financial conditions, which were not the best,” Rodrigues offered. “During the entire pregnancy, my mother traveled with my father [and] three months after I was born, we hit the road again. […] The truck is part of our lives and could not be left out.”


this is an award winner   https://julie-jolie.de/baby-photo-awards/  from Juliana Koennecke in Germany

















2 comments:

  1. I dunno ... to me, it says "I got knocked by a trucker."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just bizarre! The lightning in the first two pictures adds a whole extra level.

    ReplyDelete