Friday, December 09, 2022

Does anyone have a recommendation on header wrap?


I haven't used any in 24 years, and I don't know anyone that I can ask who is familiar with the various makers, product lines, thicknesses, materials, etc... 

but someone out there reading this might be an expert. 

So, What is your advice? And is it based on personal experience, or professional experience, or just a brand's reputation?

Because I'd like to support some company that is family owned made in the USA, or veteran owned, or a SEMA member... something like that to keep my favorite industry benefiting, instead of some big box store that can't be bothered to have a customer service operator (god love the good people at US Radiator!) 

Should I go with copper coated? Aluminized? etc. 

I'll tell you up front, I'm unadvisedly prejudiced toward Thermo Tec from using them last time, in the 90s, on my Bee, and seeing them at SEMA every year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment