Sunday, November 13, 2022

I learned that there are some open jobs in the UK for people that want to get into the car restoration business


Marc Brunel Recruitment is happy to know that every year more and more individuals are applying for the HSA and other similar apprenticeship programs. 

We’re constantly on the hunt for new and exciting positions not only for up-and-coming individuals, but also already skilled and talented people looking to improve their craft in the brilliant world of classic cars.

Get in touch with them to see how they might help you find that dream automotive job, the say they are passionate about ensuring young people have the tools they need to enter the classic car industry. 

If they are passionate about helping "already skilled and talented people looking to improve their craft in the brilliant world of classic cars" is something I am willing to test them on. (notice this free publicity, and I emailed them too)



I doubt any of those jobs are set to hire American bloggers that want a job in the UK so I can get to Goodwood, but hey. I'll give it a go to find out

No comments:

Post a Comment