Saturday, November 19, 2022

Dave and Mike found a Mach 1 in a junkyard, and have the tv show money expense account to buy it, and get it running... damn, ain't that sweet!




I'm not a fan of their show, mostly from not being willing to get a subscription and a Motor Trend account because I am still pissed off at Motor Trend. Yes, that is true, and you'd need to go back to the fucking over Motor Trend did to their subscribers (posted about 15 years ago) to know why. I doubt there are 5 people reading today that have been reading since I started in 2006, and that's sad that so many I once knew by name have disappeared for unknown reasons, and I suspect it's old age. 

Any way, Mike and Dave have a show you're already familiar with I am sure, and if you aren't a subscriber, like me, but agree it's a show that's a pleasure to watch, you can see this episode without a subscription at You Tube, because Motor Trend's app sucks, is limited to 720p, and it stops every 6 minutes for no reason


then the follow up, skip the first redundant 8 minutes 


2 comments:

  1. Took me quite a while to watch & like Roadkill, I remember that episode and it's worth a watch. I found it difficult to enjoy these shows as they weren't playing with their own money, it's easy to put something on the road with a company credit card. Now that these guys are all on the youtube, using their own earned money.....I have found some new respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got home from welding in a floor on a 71 Mach 1

    ReplyDelete