Saturday, January 22, 2022

Snoop Dog driving in his car, listening to his hit, “The Next Episode ” in a commercial for the Superbowl Half time show, created and directed by F. Gary Gray

all of these musicians are talented, but I only get a kick out of Snoop Dogg. For one thing, he's a fan of cool 1960s cars, and owns (according to the internet) a 66 Pontiac, 67 and 68 Cadillac, and 68 Riviera, for another, my favorite songs he's made are relaxed and chill

https://www.scarymommy.com/super-bowl-lvi-halftime-show/

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting to see whether these guys change their lyrics to remove the drug references and bad words, or if half of the performance will be bleeped out. In this trailer, Snoop sings "It's the one and only D O double G" instead of "Mother fuckin' D O Double G", so maybe the former.

    Dr. Dre raps about his cars, too. This is from "Crack a Bottle" by Eminem, 50 Cent and Dr. Dre.

    They see that low rider go by, they're like, "Oh my!"
    You ain't got to tell me why you're sick, 'cause I know why
    I dip through in that Six-Trey, like, "Sick 'em, Dre!"
    I'm an itch that they can't scratch, they're sick of me
    But hey, what else can I say? I love L.A.
    'Cause over and above all, it's just another day
    And this one begins where the last one ends
    Pick up where we left off and get smashed again
    I'll be damned, just fucked around and crashed my Benz
    Drivin' 'round with a smashed front end, let's cash that one in
    Grab another one from out the stable
    The Monte Carlo, El Camino, or the El Dorado?
    The hell if I know, do I want leather seats or vinyl?
    Decisions, decisions, garage looks like Precision Collision
    Or Maaco, beats quake like Waco
    Just keep the bass low, speakers away from your face though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it's going to be bleeping, I doubt the emotional enthusiasm of the moment will be in keeping with the radio edit version. I know I'd be singing the rated r version if I were the singer, in the superbowl, with the excitement.

      Delete