Sunday, October 10, 2021

A special thank you to Vlad V for going to the Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin WW2 memorial, and taking really good photos so you can appreciate much better the amazing piece of photographic art they created, that looks like a tank at a distance.


 I posted about it a couple of days ago, and the new crisp photos replaced the video stills at http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2021/10/amazing-ww2-memorial-made-of-black-and.html

with respect and admiration to Vlad V for helping me, share with you, the astonishing WW2 memorial.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN6c1uDGE6Zl9vNwietTiqtF--rvOHqbYXnH5carmeCkJ3M5cfb4cmqVvNo0sLKJA?key=VkgxTHVkYVMyaGlmbkZhXzhHQU9YYmpGb3ZDcFRR It's not often that someone I've never met or communicated with offers up photos or video of something I've posted in order that everyone whom might be interested in the topic can be far more satisfied than what the internet had to offer from someone's vacation photos. 

There have been a couple other people that have done a similar trip or museum visit to a place in Asia, Europe, Australia, South America, and now Russia, and I hope I properly thanked each of you at the time, as I'm not yet able, I doubt I ever will be financially able to, travel to see the fantastic and amazing tings in other countries.... and when you help me, it's quite stunning and very appreciated. 


Thank you Vlad V!  This is a wonderful statue/memorial, and the color palette and composition is perfect! Yes, I'm aware I'm gushing, you earned it.

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful place. Have more photos if you want them (Travelled to Nizhny for work)

    ReplyDelete