Saturday, July 10, 2021

it's been a rare good blogging day, lots posted, lots of variety

 it's been a long time since I've had a full day to blog and enjoy it, and then be satisfied with the results. But today's surfing the web resulted in a charity the Rolls Royce did for a kids hospital, a Bentley, humor, a dad's 32 Ford truck surprise restoration, barn finds, a B24, a 70s Fury still in use, Monster truck doing incredible ballet, and the other stuff I've already forgot

The days are getting shorter, there's never enough time to relax and enjoy the blogging anymore. 

But yesterday I got the shop that did shit work on my 69 R/T served with a subpoena, and that's one more step out of the way on the path to small claims court to get some well deserved justice for what was done to my car. 

Looking forward to getting to the end of this, so I can leave a Yelp review with a court case number, because there is no refuting a loss in court, where your speed shop gets smacked down by a judge with the results of the California Bureau of or Automotive Repair investigation

So, I was in a great mood today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment