Tuesday, July 06, 2021

how to annoy the hell out a cop, who has a lot of patience for Karens

She is an example of the result of (in my opinion) everyone gets a trophy, a safe space, must be heard and focused on while they pontificate. 

She's sanctimonious, whiny, garrulous, argumentative, constantly deflecting the issue about her own texting while driving, and soon slides into snowflakery about her personal safety as well as lecturing the cop on what she thinks is the law, and then has the cluelessness to tell the cop she pays his salary


Please, if you know anyone like this, or have kids that are still young enough to listen to you and regard you as giving great advice, tell them to not be like this idiot, thank you in advance from the rest of the world

9 comments:

  1. I like your remark "snowflakery" because as I was watching this video, the word SNOWFLAKE came to my mind, too. This is a good wake up for her. Hopefully, she will wake up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can only hope, but personally, I have my doubts.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Jesse, the entire nation needs to see this. Does she think that she is the first woman that he has ever pulled over? And I must say the officer is professional in his duty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The police officer was nothing but professional. He is to be commended for his patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to look up "garrulous". How dare you make me use my thinky thing so early in the AM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids don't do drugs and don't be Karen. The world will be just a little better thanks to that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SNOW FLAAAAAAKE !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liberal mind set.

    ReplyDelete