Thursday, June 24, 2021

Discovery Plus has announced “Richard Hammond’s Workshop” a new six-part docuseries featuring Richard Hammond starting a classic car restoration and repair business

In the program, Hammond will work to learn the business of restoration from scratch. He will be joined by father-son duo Neil and Anthony Greenhouse, who actually know what they’re doing.

“I’ve spent 25 years critiquing other people’s cars and now I’m putting my own work out there,” Hammond said in a release. “My grandfather was an automotive craftsman, who knows, maybe I’ve inherited some of his skill! So, this is a real business, a real project and I really hope people enjoy watching the highs and inevitable lows throughout the series!”

Discovery Plus launched in January, and can be found on Amazon Fire, Roku, etc https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/discovery-plus-roku-fire-tv-smart-tv-1234878232

https://variety.com/2021/tv/global/richard-hammond-discovery-plus-car-restoration-1235001410/

1 comment:

  1. This looks really good. Hammond is a funny guy, but it will be interesting to see his serious side.

    ReplyDelete