Tuesday, July 21, 2020

oh JFC, look at this shit. THIS is what happened when this moron inherited tools, instead of paying for tools. “I made a patio table from my late Grandpa’s wrench collection.”


he inherited his grandfathers tools and had them welded into this table.

I wonder if the welder hesitated for even a second, to make good tools useless.

After all, the welder guy needs the work. I get that.

And I get that few people need or use tools anymore unless it's their job.

https://bustednuckles.com/2020/06/11/sacrilege/

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I've done similar over the years and will continue.
    None where ever 'major' automotive name brand, picked up buckets of them over
    the years for next to nothing, yard sales/junk stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then you haven't done similar... he inherited his grandfathers tools. You bought Chinese tools or junk tools. Nothing on the magnitude of inheriting good tools from your grandfather, and destroying them

      Delete