Thursday, October 31, 2019

It shows what a petty and childish person I am, to enjoy sharing with you a drunk driving JUDGE who was DRUNK DRIVING! There you have it folks, hypocrisy increases linearly with the amount of misery a person causes others



Starting with the 1st words you hear her say, and in 20 seconds she admits to driving drunk, before freaking out what a spot she's in, and trying to "do you know who I am?! I'm an elected justice of the peace!"

No, you're a drunk, and kharma is going on overtime right know knocking the taste outta your mouth

3 comments:

  1. "Do you know who I am?!" universal call of douchebags with even a little power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judge, practicing law, BAR, etc. etc. alcoholism doesn't care how important you are or what you've done it only cares about getting the next drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I should explain someone what "sympathy" means, I would tell: "The opposite you feel when you watch this".

    ReplyDelete