Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Good old Chicago PD... the shining example of police corruption in the USA, hard at work to win you over and convince you that they are perfect, and beyond reproach.


If you think I'm the ornery mean, police hating person who has earned your anger... consider this: I'm not the one that just drove drunk and ran into a building, and killed an innocent woman. I also don't hate police. I just hate the corrupt ones, the ones that murder citizens... they're only supposed to arrest people you know, and bring them to court for a trial.

That building that didn't suddenly run into the road to hit the cop's car. You know, buildings can't do that... but kids can. If a drunk cop is running into a building and killing someone, they were only moments away from driving drunk on a street where kids live and run around crazy.

So, hate me if you wish, but police are drunk driving, and I'm not. Think it over. You've been sold a bill of goods on how wonderful police are, but they can't live up to that.

Me? I'm just a car guy, and I can live up to that. I'm not the best, but I'm not the worst, and I don't get acquitted for murdering people. I simply don't murder people, like cops do, with the presumption that I'm going to get away with it because the courts won't sentence a cop.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/off-duty-police-officer-crashes-restaurant-kills-woman/story?id=63599722

No comments:

Post a Comment