Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I think that this mornings posts demonstrate clearly that when I'm not focused on one site, and mining the shit out of it, things get really weird and esoteric

it does remind me though that one dumb SOB complained that I'd posted nothing but WW2 airplanes, nose art and tanks for a week.

And somedays it's nothing but 1950s gas stations.

Those are far easier and more fun, in a way, than shotgunning the days posts with catching whatever happens to be blowing in the wind and coming my way across whatever websites, rabbit holes, and Facebook pages I seem to flit through.

Anyway, enjoy the mess. 

5 comments:

  1. Ain't it the truth?
    The interwebs are awash with lazy couch potatoes complaining that your latest post was not quite up to their exact specification.
    Ignoring or lambasting is a personal choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what I like most about your site is that I never really know where it's going to lead me, except that it will probably have some sort of wheels or engine connection. If it's something that doesn't float my boat? Well, with some effort I can probably just about manage to click the scroll button. Thanks for all the posts.
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like your view! You're sure welcome Tony!

      Delete
  3. "it does remind me though that one dumb SOB complained..."
    Awwww,you remembered! I've just put the equivalent of a double sawbuck in the tip jar. Keep up the good work.
    Charley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. holy shit, you're still around? Damn... you're tenacious, I'll give you that. And there's been a hell of a lot of variety lately, and so I suppose you've been pretty cool with that. Thanks for clanging the tip jar!

      Delete