Friday, May 17, 2019

I'll be damned, I haven't seen a set of slotted mags with Pro Trac N50s since I sold my Challenger 25 years ago






Notice that the Chevy has the front slotted mags, and the Charger has the back ones... believe it or not, I bought a set of unilug slotted mags for the front of my Challenger, and the big slotted mags were Mopar spaced, because I bought them from a guy in Ct when I was stationed in Groton, because he'd bought them for his 67 or 68 Road Runner, then found they wouldn't fit, and he refused to mess with his concours Road Runner to make them fit. No mini tubs of air shocks for him

I see that needs some translation to make sense... my 71 Challenger that I sold in 194 had soltted mages front and back, the unilugs on front, and the big 10 inch with Pro Tracs on back.
Seeing that there are 4 slotted mags here, it's not impossible that these used to be mine, is what I was trying to say

No comments:

Post a Comment