Monday, April 29, 2019

considering how badly hurt these guys were while wearing seat belts, I'm pretty sure that considering driving without one, after seeing them, looks a whole lot less preferable


Here are some pictures from the New Zealand security campaign "Belted Survivors" which is a campaign whose purpose is to increase the use of safety belts when driving a car in the country.

The campaign was created by the NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) and consists of pictures, stories and videos of ten people who survived difficult car accidents, with a high probability that they had a seat belt on their accident.


thanks Kim!

https://beltedsurvivors.nz/
https://feber.se/art/394458/det_r_viktigt_att_ha_skerhetsb/

1 comment:

  1. I put seat belts in my '57 Oldsmobile and have never moved a car since then without being buckled up.

    I was in a serious accident three years ago and my bruises looked much like those. The bruising around my hips was black and blue for months. The doc said, "The bad news is the shoulder harness broke your sternum, the good news is it saved your life!"

    ReplyDelete