Sunday, January 31, 2016

cool stuff that caught my eye at the GNRS


full gallery of Notabusa from the 2013 El Mirage May meet http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-coolest-car-i-saw-at-el-mirage.html










Full gallery from SEMA of this great Mrec built by Ida http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2015/11/meguires-only-features-very-best-and.html





Full gallery of this Skylark from Pure Vision at SEMA http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2015/11/pure-visions-buick-skylark.html



This is the winner of the 2014 AMBR, built by Alloway of course.... The first and only rod shop to win all the major custom car awards, The only shop in hot rod history to win the Ridler award, America’s Most Beautiful Roadster, Goodguys Street Machine of the Year, Goodguys Street Rod of the Year, and ISCA Street Machine of the Year awards.


















4 comments:

  1. Great photos Jesse, thanks so much for posting the show you lucky dog you. I know there will be more, well at least I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, that is all. Next cool car show won't happen until the LA Roadster Show... and if the weather is too hot, I won't go to that. Someone cranked up the thermostat here in So Cal last year, and if that doesn't get straightened out, I won't go to as many shows... walking around sweating all day is no fun. I went through the NHRA museum, and have to post those tonight. I always recommend, look at the photos from the previous 5 years of GNRS, and enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Son of a bitch, where are all the cutoff switches? OK Jesse, I have tortured you enough. or maybe not. You have an excellent blog and a great eye behind the camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. torture me? Hardly, you're a fucking nonqual at best. Get some time on a boat before you try your mettle with me, nub

      Delete