Saturday, April 27, 2024

what ever I did to get 10x as much traffic today as yesterday... is a mystery


the Yesterday count of 15645 versus today so far of 163058? Wow! 

A decade ago there was an app that showed you were all your traffic was coming from, but after that company had been putting that on for a decade, they folded, as they hadn't made a going profit with it yet. So, now I have no way to see where traffic is coming from and why. 

That had been a really great way of looking at what sites referred people my way, and I would then look through their content to see what they did and what we had in common to interest readers. Then, thinking it would be great to send some traffic their way in appreciation, I'd post the things on their site and let all of you know where else you can find cool stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment