Sunday, March 19, 2023

that rare moment of appreciating and photographing natural beauty, that I think I've only noticed when driving across the country.


This reminds me of several moments during the week (or so) I was traveling between military bases on the East to the West coast, or making a holiday vacation run from some base I was at on the East coast to see my folks for Christmas (way back when I was in the Navy) 

Maybe it's because those are the only times I can recall being in the part of America that has clouds (San Diego is normally fog until 10 am, and blue sky) and being on the road during sunrise or sunset

It's a beautiful thing, but something I haven't done in a long time, since 1996 I think, when I drove from San Diego to see my sister in Maryland, in my 69 Super Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment