Friday, February 17, 2023

thank you Chuck B, and HIGH FIVE! You made my day Chuck! (My weekend too)

Out of the blue Chuck sent me a tip, and these gifts! 




 Sure, some of you know what weed chains are, I posted about them a couple times in the past years https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/search?q=weed+chains , but, even I had no idea that any of the canvas bags they came in still existed! THAT'S COOL! And yes, I gush, but, I love cool stuff like this, to put in my garage. The magazine? Oh hell, all of you must know how much I go through the old magazines and how many times I've posted from Motor, Motor Age, and similar 1940-50s magazines to share the cool old advertising  https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/search/label/advertising

So, thank you Chuck for making my day, sending me these, and clanging my tip jar! 


2 comments:

  1. I actually wanted to ship this out for Christmas.... last year! I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted! Made my entire week of hating my job disappear!

      Delete