Thursday, May 26, 2022

Seen on tonight's walk


When looking to see what this Mustang looks like, I found that the owner also has a Cougar in the garage



it's easy to spot where a Ford usually parks... either it's marking it's territory, OR, it's horsepower sweat.



When is the last time you saw a Fiero being used as a commuter?


I wonder what W115 is about


One of today's installments of "what's under the car cover?" I think it's a 1960s Fiat 500, or an Isetta




Looks like that camper has remained in the back of that truck since the 70s


it's not common to see street signs covered by shrubs


This truck owner seems to love old Dodges, I'm not certain about the RV



Another chance to guess at what's under the car cover


oh heck, I had to see what it looked like, obviously it was a 60s T Bird, and it's been there for over 15 years... hasn't moved.

2 comments:

  1. More great on the walk ( happy that you are taking care of yourself the world would be a lesser place without you Jesse) finds. I can tell you what the W115 plate is about. it is only a Mercedes generation reference. I also think that it signifies a 4cyl. engine as apposed to the W114 6cyl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's some minute trivia you have in your memory! I am amazed sir! Hats off respect on that !
      And you might not be aware what a tremendous compliment you have given me.
      I happen to often say, when someone has left, that the world is no damn good without them, and damn, this is the first and only time anyone has ever said that about me! I am seriously affected by that. Sniff. Posting!

      Delete