Friday, April 22, 2022

Found on tonight's walk, 1 hour, 3.5 miles


I talked to the owner for a moment when I saw this, he's stangely unfamiliar with it, and why he bought it. Seems he thinks it's got a 408, and the reason to pick a 61 Buick, was because it was listed on Craiglist. No other reason. 
 













this truck is parked in front of the garage that this engine hoist is next to, and it is in front of a car that has the fenders and hood removed.



which has me guessing that this is a early 70s Mustang


I'm guessing this is a 240 Z, and it's been sitting there under the car cover since 2007 at least










and street view comes through once again to show us what's under the car covers, not all of them, but a couple. 

1 comment:

  1. That green Ford looks great. I haven't seen a cap like that, but it looks like it was probably put on when the truck was new. It's good to see that the plates are current, so it gets driven.

    ReplyDelete