Thursday, February 17, 2022

I've now had a 1969 Coronet for 27 years, and been pondering what style of rims would look best on it... way back in 95 I got my Super Bee a set of Weld Street Stars, and my R/T came with stock Magnum 500s


 these examples of 1969 Coronets are not mine, they simply show what a 69 Coronet looks like with the rims I like, and will someday pick from

So,  favorite rim designs I like, and am most likely to choose from are Keystone classics, slotted mags, Cragar SS, factory steel, dog dish hubcaps on factory steel, factory recall rims, slotted mags and Torque Thrust D







I think the Keystones look best, what do you think? And I'm not rushing out to buy rims. But someday I'll be upgrading the rims and tires so there's more contact patch, especially on the front tires. 

7 comments:

  1. For me it would be the Torq Thrust D, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always had soft spot for the Cragar SS....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Torq Thrust D or Magnum 500.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keystone Classics or Cragar SS would be my vote. Although I like the ones in the second and third from the bottom which look like factory mags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #3 Vote for the Cragar SS's.....They have always looked great..Another old one on the tip of my brain, maybe called Radars?....1960's..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rader https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2021/02/3-spoke-rims-huh-notice-those-are-rader.html

      Delete
    2. Radir https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2008/06/lace-paint-havent-seen-that-in-long.html

      Delete