Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Acura made a series of anime commercials (1-4) here's the set in one video "Chiaki’s Journey"

 

This is news to me, and it's already 3 weeks old... I'm impressed that Acura would use it's budget this way, as I doubt this will contribute to sales. I'm often wrong though.. .. 

But I am very impressed they went ahead and used animation like this to try. I hope more companies try this method, it's very entertaining  -  and what a Comic Con press pass application material item! 

2 comments:

  1. I was under the impression it was Honda for the masses and Acura was created as a step up to a more luxurious ride rather than losing the Honda faithful to someone else when they got that big promotion. But now I see they call it the luxury and performance div. Guess they're battling the "German Engineering" schtick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A commercial that appeals to the public who lives in big cities, use public transport and will probably never buy a car in their lives. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete