Sunday, November 14, 2021

someone commenting on my posts, from Optima Batteries, told me that open wheel cars weren't allowed (now that Bret Voelkel is racing a Corvette instead of an open wheel hot rod) and I see that they were wrong. Huh, how about that

 

here's the post I'm referring to: https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2020/02/4-and-half-years-ago-i-posted-this-cool.html#comment-form

in case you're not into clicking through, here's the snip of what Optima Batteries said:


So, an "inherent safety issue" with "open wheel cars" prevents Optima from allowing those open wheel cars from competing? 

Really?

Shall I post the photos one more time so you get my point? 

this is the owner of Ride Tech, and he SPONSORED the Optima Challenge. You know, money does the talking. 

Here, is the orange car in the 2021 Optima Challenge: 


 Now, if you figure out why Optima Batteries had someone comment on my blog that there (was) an INHERENT SAFETY ISSUE please, enlighten me. Tell me what (snicker, laugh) it is, as this orange hot rod seems to not have it, and neither did Bret Voelkel's car (guy with the green shorts and red shirt just above) 

Why am I blasting about this? I simply get annoyed when I'm lied to about something I have photo evidence of, before, and after, the bullshit is shoveled in my direction. Either be honest, or shut up. 

1 comment: