Tuesday, April 20, 2021

a comment about the X 15 from Craig

 My very 1st memory in life was busting my dad getting my X-15 ready to give to me the next day for my 5th birthday present. 

He had just saw me take a neighbor's Radio Flyer wagon down a steep hill on the street we lived on and thought it would be a great idea to give me my X-15.

 And to think they came with a seatbelt to strap you in to that heavy piece of steel which somehow mysteriously disappeared after the 1st day. I'm lucky to have lived to tell the tale!! Still, it was a little slice of heaven in my 5 yr old world back then in the 60's. It was also the precursor to my whole life as a daredevil and a painfully handicapped one at that with motorcycles, skateboards and whatever else I could get my hands on to maim myself with but what can I say...it's been one heck of a ride! 

Thanks so much for the memories.

Sincerely, Crazy Craig Oh yeah - VROOOOOOOM !!!

in the comments section of https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2019/09/did-you-ever-hear-of-this-mattel-x-15.html

No comments:

Post a Comment