Sunday, December 27, 2020

my favorite banners of 2020. It took hours to look through them all, winnow them down to 310, then resize them, then look through them again a couple times to cut out the ones that don't measure up

 
in no specific order, but that one had to be first. It's terrific




























































































































































































































































































If you got a kick looking through these, and want some more, see the best of the past decade, part 1:

https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2020/01/my-favorites-of-past-decade-of-banners.html

part 2 https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2020/01/best-banners-of-last-decade-part-2.html 

This has to be the longest post I've done in a long time.

2020 has seriously been a rotten, horrible, no good year that has very little I can say went right, but there sure as hell were a lot of good banners. These were my favorites. 

16 comments:

  1. Hey!..Thanks for reviving my memory banks.....I bought a '57 Vette for $450 and the hardtop for another $150...I was only 18 and had to let it go and make a couple of $$$..1968..
    I had a 1949 Chev fastback..I called it a Stingbat..Had to let it go for $150. when I got drafted and the dopes beat it to death and dumped it when the clutch went out..
    I already told you about my 1958 Vette with a big block that was stolen when I was saving us from the Chinese...Ya sure...Gotta love cold hearted women...Naw..Never again..
    So...Take Care..And I sure love cars!!!!
    Thanks again for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention TCMovies had Lucy and "The long-long-long trailer" on tonight...What fun!
    Hope 2021 is more swell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome.Every one a winner,just like JACG.Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Have a happier,healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, a wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These were an excellent reminder of things that brought me a bit of joy in 2020. The interesting info on the many topics you cover are why I read this blog everyday! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Glad you're enjoying it!

      Delete
  7. Very Good Photos, I really enjoy watching the blog
    Happy 2021 Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jesse, you probably won't see this, but this is the best of the best year end review, and it is great! Happy New Year sir. And continued success with all your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. darn right I see it, and thank you!

      Delete
  9. There are a lot of great pictures here. Thanks for reposting the banners, because I don't always see them when you put them up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! I usually only leave them up for about 24 hours, unless I have a ridiculous amount I've made that month or that week, then I try to change them out every 12 hours

      Delete
  10. Stumbled upon your site today, thank you for putting this together, very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome! I hope you take a look around. the right hand side of this page has about a 1000 "tags" you can click on to see something specific, and tell you how many posts there are about it, and I recommend "Humor" or "Awesome" for a fast track tot he best stuff. Or, of course, "Best Of". Since you commented on this banner post, if you want to see more banners, click on "banners"
      Enjoy!

      Delete