Monday, November 23, 2020

oh wow! Compliment of the month! (Maybe the year!) Rodrigo made a Volks pod, and thanked ME!




in his email he said:

 A year ago, as it's part of my daily routine, I was reading your posts when I saw something that blew my mind. You posted the VolksPod pictures and that caught my attention. 

So clever, so simple, so cool. That same day I saved the pictures from your post on my mobile thinking that one day I'd make one. I'm no mechanical (actually I'm a software developer), but I know how to use an angle grinder and a MIG welding machine. 

So, my idea was to give it a try one day. Now, a year later, I'm riding my own VolksPod. It's not perfect as the one you posted, but definitely no less cool. 

I'm very happy I had achieved it and would like to thank you for your incredible work of posting the coolest things in the world. 

 You would never guess that a post you did would generate a working wheeled vehicle in the other side of the world, would you?

that is the coolest!

3 comments:

  1. Just FYI, it's in Curitiba, Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And why not. You deserve all the compliments you get Jesse. You've been doing this so long and it is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete