Tuesday, July 07, 2020

A man was attacked by a deadly snake while driving his car on a highway in Australia. Thank you Gary!




An Australian man fought off one of the world’s deadliest snakes with only a knife and a seatbelt after the serpent coiled around his leg while driving on a highway, the brown snake had come around his truck’s gear shift and attacked him.

“I’m driving along at 100 km/h (62 mph), and I just started to brake,” Jimmy said. “And the more I moved my legs … it started to wrap around me. Its head just started striking at the (driver’s seat) chair, between my legs.”

Paramedics arrived and determined that while Jimmy had not been bitten, he was suffering from shock.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/australia-man-venomous-snake-driving-highway-police

No comments:

Post a Comment