Thursday, April 30, 2020

here's something new, and interesting, but possibly not any better than a socket wrench, just different. Or maybe, it's for wrenching in areas with very little swing arm space. Invented about 20 years ago, but this is the 1st I've seen it

a 90 Degree 3/8" Drive Gearless Angle Drive Gearless Right-Angle Socket Adapter, about 15-20 dollars. Depending on if you buy name brand or knock off



For when a 105 Degree Right Angle Driver won't get the job done at half this cost

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000I1TA5C/?coliid=I2AAYL91I07A03&colid=14JRB88UW648W&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im

yes Bob, I know. Start blogging about stuff instead and the word would actually get spread out

Also, a interesting offset adapter for getting around problems



Snap on wants 25 dollars apiece for these... I'm certain other brands will be selling equally good quality, but less expensive, identical tools

2 comments:

  1. I have one of these twister ratchets, and its very useful for tight spots.
    I had to buy it to change the alternator on the wifes turbo diesel Beetle and ive used it for lots of other stuff since.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBLcyIkRjoE

    ReplyDelete