Thursday, March 19, 2020

This is utterly stupid.... unless they are delivering TP to a big box store, because the normal delivery truck had a flat. Other than that, this is how you can identify a retard.


Looks like they are either going to have enough to fill the bathroom,
or have enough for a couple weeks at an all girls college
or they've figured out how to bring 10 shopping carts with them to the TP aisle and then out to the cashier, without pissing off anyone else because they single handedly emptied the stores entire stock.

I bet they used zip ties to chain the shopping carts together.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IdiotsInCars/comments/fkrbb9/at_least_they_should_be_safe_when_they_crash/

4 comments:

  1. By my quick calculation there's at least 560 individual rolls of paper in there. If they're 2-ply, then that's 500 individual sheets. Average use is 20 sheets* per #2, 3 times a day, which means on this shopping trip there's enough for 4,666.6 days of use. Or 12.77 years (divide by # of household members). Btw, this can be doubled if you do with 10 sheets per #2. Can be done without compromising cleanliness - trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that crazy... the official instructions we had: wash often hands, use a paper towel and throw it to trash. With couple of persons in family, that thing run out fast. And at the same time you should stay at home and not visit stores too often so... stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shake my head in amazement with what I see. have we become a third world nation? Well I guess so. I see this car has a foreign license plate on it, but it's no different here in the states. When we behave like animal, then we reduce ourselves to that level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I like the way you labelled this one....

    ReplyDelete