Tuesday, October 22, 2019

getting stuck, accidentally, but on camera... and getting unstuck.



you can see the trailer front tire stop rolling, and just start plowing deep.... and the tractor operator doesn't seem to notice.

I'd say they over filled it and made it too heavy for the soil condition.

But when they persist in driving over the exact same spot, around minute 6, I wonder, do they comprehend they GOT themselves stuck, when they could have easily moved 3 feet, or 8 feet, to either side of the problem?

https://horsepowersonline.com/video/john-deere-8320r-gets-totally-stuck-in-mudhole-during-corn-silage-harvest-2019-krone-big-x/

2 comments:

  1. My old man would have killed me if I'd have made that big of a mess out of one of his fields. You're right on point, why didn't the person who is recording this tell the driver that the trailer wheels were plugged up? Its obvious they either have cell phones or radios in their cabs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of that.... doing that much damage to the field is going to upset someone who has to come along and level it out again

      Delete