Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I admit, I'm prejudiced. I see a guy on a rock with a skateboad, and long hair? And I know he's a damn imbecile. Then I see his "friend" with a gas can. Nothing good can come of these morons, so, call me prejudiced. I look at these two and know I'm seeing living brain donors



I don't doubt for a minute that they did this to get a youtube video that would go viral.

I'm not even surprised they are too stupid to take off the shoes to make it easy to get off those HUGE pants.

That's just brain damage, or drugs. No way these idiots have an IQ over 80

found on http://tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com who is taking a 2 week vacation, or more, from the internet. I expect he's about done blogging, and will quit within a year

5 comments:

  1. That's not prejudice. That's experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I'm a skater. The fact that these guys are skaters is somewhat irrelevant, they're just plain idiots.
      I've seen car guys do similar stupid shit.

      Delete
  2. That guy is one luck idiot! Stupid is as stupid does. XD XD XD! Love your caption Jesse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evolution at work?

    ReplyDelete