Thursday, November 08, 2012

NICE kids motor cart from the early 1970's, made by the McDonough Power Equipment company in McDonough Georgia, model T10







manufactured by McDonough Power Equipment Inc., located in McDonough, GA. in 1970's. It is powered by a Briggs & Stratton engine and a metal body with fiberglass fenders, inflatable tires with wood spokes

you can see a variation of this at http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture_item_detail.php?id=286831


and there is a forum website at http://mcdonoughpowerequipment.yuku.com/directory#.UJxg5G80V8E

8 comments:

  1. The body is actually a 1958/59. First two years of production had the double seat as seen here. Later versions had a single bench seat that is more commonly seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just using what the owner said, and I didn't see anything on the websites I linked to that said otherwise

      Delete
  2. I am looking for wheels/rims for my Model T Half Scale, the tires are 16x1.75, 6 bolts hubs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. suppose you tell me how leaving your wanted ad in my comment section is going to accomplish your desire? I don't have what you are looking for, as I don't sell Model T Half Scale wheels/rims

      Delete
  3. Jesse bowers your not a very nice person anybody cam post anything they want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am a nice person... I even work for 87 charities https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/search/label/Charity.

      And no, not anyone can post anything they want, this is my site, I control what gets posted here

      Delete
  4. I agree.. sounds like Jesse bowers is a Grumpy old Model A $#*-&@.......

    ReplyDelete