Sunday, October 28, 2012

interested in helping out an Opala? Sounds interesting yes?



Rafael is hoping for some help with his Opala. To bring it back from the junkyard and get it driveable, it needs new tires, update the paperwork, the interior needs replacing. The floor has been taken by rust, and need to put a new one. Also, to buy the carpet, door carpets, etc.

So Rafael is trying to get help by having a fundraiser https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/7NUba

About 4 years ago i've started to restore my car. It's a 1972 brazilian Chevrolet Opala (based on Opel Rekord C and Impala). 
It was my dream since i had 15 years old. Now i'm 27 and conquered my dream, but the final details that are the most expensive period on a car restoration, it's killing me. I'm thinking about sell the car because i don't have ANY money to finish. Meanwhile, i'll get married in few months, so all the money are going to the wedding and the new house. My fianceé told me not to sell the car, 'cause it's my dream. I live and breath this car, but i don't know else what to do :(

As a graphic designer, if you can contribute with the restoration, i'll send you a very good picture with the car completely restored as a "thank you" to you :)
--------
Há quatro anos atrás comecei a reformar o meu Opala 1972. Sempre foi o meu sonho desde criança. Hoje o carro está na reta final de 
restauração, mas infelizmente não tenho mais como continuar. Penso em até vender o carro, pois vou casar logo mais e todo o dinheiro está indo para o casamento e casa nova. Minha noiva me diz para eu não vendê-lo pois é algo que eu vivo e respiro. Infelizmente não sei mais o que fazer :(
Agradeço se você puder ajudar e caso você possa, ao término da restauração lhe envio um agradecimento por fazer parte deste sonho. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment