Monday, November 29, 2010

The tires and rims display area at SEMA, the stuff that captured my attention




Hands free tire mounting! This isn't the only one on the market, but it was the first I've sever seen


This tire seat is comfortable too!

The yellow and red rims are interesting, I haven't seen any 2 spoke rim before... I wonder about the balance

The above was particularly impressive, good concept for a display




If you have balanced tires, like I have, you'll probably appreciate the full range of all the weights this company http://www.cnblueocean.com/ displayed. Myself, I'm impressed.


This is one bitchin display wall


The lever in the below photo has a nail welded to it, and any passerby gets to puncture the tire as many times as they want to prove to themselves how perfectly inflated the tire remains.



1 comment:

  1. Good to see the whole range of tyre related products on display at SEMA.

    ReplyDelete