Saturday, October 26, 2024

The 24th annual Ford Performance NHRA Nationals Oct 31 - Nov 03 2024 at at Las Vegas Motor Speedway is the weekend before SEMA, and 75-year-old member of every major auto racing Hall of Fame, John Force will be there to support his team and family

Las Vegas is close enough to Force’s Yorba Linda, CA home that he can drive over. “I want to show my support for our race teams the fans and all our sponsors,” he said in making the announcement of his return to the community. “They stuck with me during a hard time, and I want them to know that I haven’t forgotten them and I haven’t gone anywhere. I’ve just been doing my rehab, trying to stay strong.”

Force has been treating both his physical injuries, the TBI and the successive effects of many incidents and violent crashes that have been part of his 50-year career. 

“I want to be there for Brittany and that team with (David) Grubnic and John Collins. They’re gonna win a race, and I want to be there when they do. I really can’t wait to see all my guys,” Force continued. “I love them and I’ve missed them and can’t wait to be with them again!”

No comments:

Post a Comment