Thursday, June 03, 2021

thank you Bobby!

this was a banner from April, 


And Bobby liked it as much as I did and asked me to send him the original photo, and he made both of us a poster of it! 

So, I want to let all of you know just how cool other people in this auto enthusiast hobby are! And to thank Bobby both personally and professionally! 

He emailed this:

It was a fun project actually, I hadn't framed anything for a long while, and gluing up cardboard made sense to get it to you.

 It was all about the photo you found and shared, it knocked me out! A lot of your stuff is terrific, but that one was over the moon perfect. The car looked perfect. 

My neighbor has a big print shop, all electronic and a fraction now of the business it was doing before the bug. And he's a survivor, his is one of the few left, and nearly all his work is for other printers since they are almost gonzo. But his machines break, and there's no one to call, so he calls me. And I don't want to be there looking at something I know nothing about, trying to figure it out as the clock goes around. I tell him to call someone else and he says, "Bobby, they know less than you do". And I don't want his money so this was a way to settle the score a bit.

 Then with them not rolled up it was a sin to do that I thought. So here we are. You deserve it, your blog is the best and this has been an opportunity to show you it's importance to guys like me. Thanks, Jesse!

 Bobby in Boston

1 comment: