Monday, June 14, 2021

Compliments of the day!

 Shas said:

I did not found any better automobile-centric quality stuff then yours blog. So keep it coming.


RLK (who should blog!) said:

I’ll second your motion for a shout out for Jesse! At the tender age of 80 I’ve just discovered that the older I get, my understanding of how little I know increases geometrically.  “Just a Car Guy” is in significant measure a remedy to that shortcoming. A real source of joy for me is to fire up my pipe with a bowl full of good tobacco in the early morning hours, pour myself a Guinness XXX, turn on some good music and go looking for something of interest compliments of Jesse (I think I came up short once about two years ago). At any rate it’s always very satisfying to come across some tidbit of car stuff that’s of interest and new to me.


Kim said:

Years and years now, and JACG is still the first thing I check in the morning, when turning on the PC. I'm very good at making the Nimbus club magazine, but you beat me by miles.



Awww, you guys are great! I needed a pick me up, and you pegged the meter! 

2 comments:

  1. Honest words, now when I have your attention... check this dude, he got a lot of cool stuff. https://pl.pinterest.com/adamgawliczek3/_saved/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shazaam! that guy has way too much to look through!

      Delete