Saturday, November 09, 2019

Shabba's rat rod Ford truck, well put together, and has a piece of bull dozer blade for a back bumper







I love the valves used to keep the restraining bar closed






old dynamite box holds the batteries




I don't think I've ever come across a Firestone that has words on the sidewall that say "power implement" and the wrench used to hold that tire in place is a nice touch


and so is this cap that I'm guessing is a flip up to cover a tow hitch ball ( I don't touch peoples vehicles to flip stuff around to find out what might be behind or under stuff)


and the curvy line under the Ford logo had me thinking that a deer antler painted there, a very simple three or four pointer, might look really good, if it was part of an overall farming and back woods theme




No comments:

Post a Comment