Monday, November 11, 2019

SEMA is a great place for finding things, and completely unexpectedly I found a great new magazine, Wheel Hub. Content driven, not advertising and sponsor driven, so it's focused on bringing the best vehicles to you, not the product placement



$65 a year for a subscription, or $20 an issue at a magazine stand, but hit their store, and get 2 for $12 if you want issues 3 and 4, or 5 and 6. Or kill it and get 3, 4, 5, and 6 for $20 !

To tell you what it's like, I have to refer to a couple of magazines you might be familiar with, so, if you're not, I don't know how to describe this clearly. But if you've had an issue of Rodders Journal, or Street Rodder Premier, then you're getting the idea. BUT, Wheel Hub isn't as limited in the type of cars it features.

It's not JUST roadsters, hot rods, or street rods. It's those PLUS new cool stuff, like the 67 Coronet R/T built by Kindig Designs, and other cars that I've posted that I found at SEMA

This magazine is going to please you, and you'll know you got your money's worth, then you'll have to keep your buddies from grabbing it and taking off with it.



It's seriously NICE, like Rodders Journal.  It just won the Printing Industries of America's Premier Print Award, which selects the highest quality printed pieces from around the world that exhibits truly superior print quality and exceptional craftsmanship. To earn this honor, Wheel Hub beat out 2,240 other entries.

Created and made in the USA, by just 3 guys who aren't sponsored, connected to, nor working for some corporation that calls the shots. They made this the hard way, even creating their own distribution.

So, if you admire the hard working guys who put out an amazing magazine, like Sunday Slacker, Fuel, and Rodders Journal, and already know what amazing quality that results in, you're gonna like this magazine


https://www.wheelhubmag.com/
https://www.facebook.com/wheelhubmag/

2 comments:

  1. Checked out their site, they are offering 4 past issues for $19.99!! (75% off their normal rate) Thanks for the heads-up. I would never have known about this great magazine if it wasn't for your blog. This is why I visit your site at least 3-4 times a day (everyday). F.Paquet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paquet? That's a familiar and well respected name back in Michigan! yup, 4 for 20, I did mention that too. I would snap that up too, but at SEMA they handed out issue 6 and 7, so, since I have one, it would be 3 issues new to me, for 20 or 2 I haven't read for 12. Well, if I could afford it. I'm going to hope that next year at SEMA they hand out a couple more.

      Delete