Wednesday, November 07, 2018

the Cheetah Transporter, once owned by Dean Moon, but when Dean went to do an engine swap for a ZL1, everything stalled, and he did nothing more with it, neither did the next owner. Well, 12 years since the most recent owner got it, and still nothing has been done with it since 1971, but an engine swap



https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2018/11/07/barn-find-hunter-cheetah-transporter

maybe 4 or 5 years from now it will get some attention and even be ready to drive

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this over at Geoff's place. It's really clever and Geoff is a great guy who brings back projects and completes them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen a single car he's restored yet, and I've been posting about cars he's found for a dozen years. I hope he restores them all, and soon, before I grow old and die

      Delete