Monday, June 11, 2018

The 2019 Honda Monkey will be available in the U.S. market with or without ABS in banana yellow or pearl red.


The new Monkey has lots of updates over the original, however, such as all-LED lighting, an LCD digital gauge and available front-wheel ABS. Unlike the original 49 cc version, the new Monkey’s packing Honda’s 125 cc horizontal single, so you’ll actually need a license to ride this on the road. Not a bad trade, as more riders are getting their first motorcycle experiences on the streets, instead of the neighbor’s field or backyard trails. Fuel injection makes possible a thrifty 157 mpg, Honda says.

Price, around 4 thousand USd
https://www.revzilla.com/common-tread/first-look-2018-honda-monkey

1 comment:

  1. Well thanks a bunch....I think I'll have to get me one for following my motorhome around....Of course it depends on if they give me a decent trade-in on my old 2 smokes...

    ReplyDelete