Sunday, November 08, 2015

I'll be darned, I'm in the top 50!


That is outstanding when consideration of the big fat ZERO twitter and facebook connection, and they don't accurately have the 1/4 billion G+ profile views

But, when I think of the competition, their mass effort to use Twitter and Facebook (I have no twitter or Facebook for my blog) and then realize that most of those ranked higher than #47 are paid teams who are doing this for a job, and have SEO experts and media consultants to get them the highest stats, I'm even more impressed I made the list, as I'm a guy who does my blog in my spare time when not at work at my full time job, and some of these blogs are just full time jobs for companies.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jesse. You guys earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that blog still around that copies yours get on the list? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm with on that FB and twetter BS. dennis vft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Jesse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreed with everyone here and those who haven't said it - Congratulations!! You guys HAVE earned it!
    My vote - TOP 5

    ReplyDelete