Friday, April 19, 2024

I'd have posted more today, like yesterdays plethora of great stuff, but I had to focus on job applications

 on the last couple of days, I got tips and so I felt able to post more, but today there were no tips (and that's ok!) but I feel safely distracted by posting when I've got a days pay in tips, and when I'm back to being freaked out about not having a job and a way to pay bills I can't post on the blog without mental anguish that I'm being self destructive and NOT doing the right thing, getting a new job. 

But when I'm busy working, I don't have much time for blogging, and in those rare times when I am job hunting, I don't have the money to get me by

So, it's quite a catch 22... I've so thoroughly enjoyed myself blogging, as doing this blog is the result of enjoying myself learning about vehicular things, but, it's not a productive use of time when I must focus on job hunting

1 comment:

  1. When I've been laid off before, it felt like looking for a job was a full-time job itself. Don't feel bad about taking some time for yourself, so you don't get burned out.

    ReplyDelete