Tuesday, May 23, 2023

thank you for the compliments on the post for Harry Bradley

I love this post it is just perfect                             Luciano
Awesome, that's the goooood stuff!                      Blind Dog Fabrication
Great post!                                                             cbalgra
This is a very nice tribute                                       Marc B
Thanks so much for all your effort in this post      VI Capt Doug
I love this article.                                                    Old Tom 9
Nice tribute                                                             Larry Wood

If I could take more time, I could do even more, but time is the problem, and I can only blog in my spare time, and there is so little of that. If you see another obit/tribute/remembrence of  Harry Bradley that brings up stuff you haven't seen before, that I've missed and needs to be added, be sure to let me know. 

3 comments:

  1. You brought his illustrations to light to me, I'm unsure I've ever seen any.....I love the concepts & the mood he puts the concepts in! I'll be looking for some reprints if they're out there! Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After further investigating, there is nothing available and the book by Frederic A. Sharf is said to be not worth purchasing if you're looking for his art work. ($230.00) I did find, and Jesse may have as well.....Harry's sketch pads pads, 197 various images on Fotki.com, the link provided is a sketch from I think 1979 as best as I can tell which makes me ponder the question........Was Harry the God Father of the 'wide body' ?.... (look closely)
    https://public.fotki.com/Rikster/11_car_photos/harry_bradley_desig/harry_bradley_designs/artwork_by_harry_bradley/p4090174.html#media

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, if you want to see a LOT for free, https://public.fotki.com/Rikster/11_car_photos/harry_bradley_desig/
      and https://www.deansgarage.com/harry-bentley-bradley-part-2/

      Delete