Thursday, April 14, 2022

about twice as many interesting vehicles seen on tonight's walk compared to yesterdays, as I walked about twice as long.



here's a home owner that really like cars! First dune buggy I've seen in a yard/driveway
 


of course it's a BMW under the car cover, its been in this driveway since 2007 at least, according to the history on Google Street view.  Across the street is this valiant



and notice that in the yard, at the end of the sidewalk, is this pedal car. This home owner really likes cars, TR6 on the left, and unknown in the middle, but the far right is a VW squarebackwagon




this ranger has been under this tree quite a while



I think this might be the daily driver commuter I used to see every morning on the interstate as I was heading to work, a couple years ago

1 comment:

  1. Must have been a serious buggy driver. Looks like there's reduction hubs on the back (split window VW van).

    ReplyDelete